Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Kinda Sad, Man


I GUESS I SHOULD SAY “SPOILER” HERE BEFORE YOU READ SOMETHING YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW…

I’m really gonna miss Lane Pryce. Both the character and Jared Harris who played him (the dude can’t keep a job…first killed off on Fringe and now on Mad Men).
Anyway, like most of you I saw the possibility of suicide coming early on last night, but when it actually happened I was still a little shocked…I was hoping he wouldn’t go through with it.
But the moment that secretary mentioned Lane’s door was locked and he hadn’t shown up at the office yet I knew it was a done deal.
You know a show is good when it sticks with you awhile after watching it. All last night I was dreaming about Mad Men and Lane’s death…my first thought when I woke up this morning was about Lane…I still can’t help but to picture his body hanging there from the ceiling looking all sad and spooky (the make-up team who did his dead make up deserves an award, it was top notch). Once again, the true mark of great TV.
But still…it’s sad to see Lane go…

No comments:

Post a Comment